11 March 2008

in the midst of rain

it's 3 am
and i am still awake
perhaps the 'teh peng' is keeping me awake
or perhaps it's the 1 hour nap

currently on my list:
presentation due this wednesday
report due next monday
business law interrogation next thursday
proposals due 16th march
sponsors finding due 31st march

thankfully today's meeting didnt last too long
and had a good dinner in the nice rainy weather
and i won 6-4 in a foosball game against my club's president
couldnt stop laughing during the game
my first foosball game ever...

today we had env lab
bacterial examination via MPN count
the lab technician told us to test samples
added solution drop per drop
tranferred from this bottle to another one
changed pipette for 6 times
hands so tired and numb
we struggled and finally completed it
after dropping solution to over 30 samples
"so sir, what do we do with these?"
he answered "now you can throw and wash away all the samples"
we're like "Huhh??"
all our efforts were futile.









What a Wonderful World


I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see 'em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself....
what a wonderful world.


I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.


The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin......i love you.
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world


The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin...*spoken*(I ....love....you).


I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow*spoken*
(you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than I'll never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.

No comments: