12 March 2008

~nothing is permanent~

ok..this is stressful
my dearest roomie, ms Sherly Goh is so demanding
i have to blog an entry a day?
but these days i have been lucky
so i dun mind

my microbio quiz result: 88%
although i had no idea what the bacteria's names were
a. Pseudomonas spp
b. Clostridium
c. Staphylococcus
d. Desulfurobacterium
"Huhhhh?"
since i couldnt cheat (distance to next human = 2 rows back, 3 seats sideways)
so i was singing to decide on either a,b,c or d
i sang silently "Pada hari Minggu kuturut ayah ke kota...."
to double confirm i hummed "Twinkle twinkle little stars..."
both songs led me to "b"
and my friend at the back saw me did that
and he thought i'm weird
but it's okay...

Environmental processes Quiz1 result: 90%
Not too bad
considering i only studied on the quiz day
during the 3 hr break

another lucky event
a friend came into my room
i passed her her thumbdrive
then she offered me a pair of jeans
given for free by this super duper rich person
(how can people have such a big heart, i have no idea)
so i tried it on
it fitted perfectly..
and so now i have a new pair of jeans!
Thank you!!

sponsors also have been so generous the past few days
sponsored lotsa cans of Nescafe and KitKat bars
lighten my burden a lot
plus i have a friend who can actually exchange items with me
so, cee students!
lucky you..this time round the exam goodiebags will be of top quality

hopefully i can carry this kinda luck throughout
i will be very lucky if i can...

Facts:
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.

No comments: