09 March 2008

nostalgic

went back my old jc on friday
everything looked exactly the same as 2 years ago
the canteen, track, the tree house, the swing, the hall
even the people did not seem to age
mr ho wei kang (maths), ms monica wong (chem), mr seet (PE), mr ho (GP)
how nostalgic....
the new principal, mr chang (he's quite friendly) said that next year VJC is celebrating its 25th
all alumni will be invited.
should i go?

"VICTORIAN flag"
"The anticipation" : A Level results (07.03.08; 14:30h)


Oyar, happy international women's day 2008
Friday, 7th march 2008

Yesterday was NTU open house
and i had to present my URECA poster competition in front of
5 judges who asked a lot of questions within 3 minutes,
passersby, who seemed interested but not really
friends, who are just my victims
btw, it is titled 'Arsenic Removal from groundwater using Adsorptive media'
dont think my poster can win though
but then it's the experience that counts
met new people like my poster neighbours,
the professors, some people that looked familiar but i couldnt remember the names, etc

exhibition: with trieska &her poster

exhibition: with dewi and her poster

my poster



"My experience as Ms.Lita 'BUN' Lim"

Some people have been sending me pictures of me in NTU ads these days. So thanks to them i have a folder-ful of pictures that reminds me of my experience as NTU model.

@ newspaper



@City Hall MRT



@ NTU Website

No comments: